Hello!
You could only ever be a me that looks back - neck turned, eyes reaching out for connection.
I see you, and I see you
-
Thank you, and sorry. I know you're sorry for not writing. I'm sorry too, now.
I guess I... time healed me.
And I didn't need to write this stream of consciousness stuff any more.
I look back at these posts now in 2026, and I find such pride in my writing. Not just because I wrote all of it before LLMs went public, but because I was so brave to put things down. Creative Courage - I tell this to my students all the time. And i practiced it, when i was you
When I was you :)
Or rather, when you read this - when you were me
--
I am now at PROLOGUE, a coffee shop that the wife likes at Millenia Walk.
Oh > I am married. But of course you already know that.
The act of writing is a strange one isn't it? I am trying to write to a past self that will never see or read this, for a future self that I only hope might
Staccato text, dashes before emdashes were cool. Short, sharp breaths of text that I exhale - along with my own sadnesses and depressionzzz
I don't need this anymore, but...
..
thank you.
thank you :)
Comments
Post a Comment